Lenovo has announced that the camera-centric smartphone, the Lenovo Vibe Shot, will be coming to the Philippines. The smartphone was first unveiled at the Mobile World Congress last March.
Lenovo Vibe Shot:
- 1.7GHz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch Full HD IPS display (1920 x 1080 pixels) 441 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with BSI sensor, Infrared Autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization, and Tricolor Flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,900 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
The Lenovo Vibe Shot will be coming to the Philippines this July 2015.