Lenovo Mobile Philippines has just launched the Lenovo A7000 to the local market. This is the first smartphone with Dolby’s ATMOS surround sound technology. It has LTE, an octa core processor and running Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- 1.5GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6752m processor
- Mali T760MP2 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels) 267 ppi
- Dolby ATMOS surround sound
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,900 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Lenovo Vibe UI
The Lenovo A7000 will compete against the Meizu M1 Note, Alcatel One Touch Flash Plus and Huawei Honor 4X in the affordable mid range smartphone with LTE category. It has a price tag of P7,390 and it will be available exclusively on Lazada starting May 21.