Cherry Mobile has just released its 2015 brochure of new and current smartphones. One the new offerings is the the Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Power. The said smartphone has a whooping 4,000 mAh battery that could last you 2 whole days of moderate use.
Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Power
- 1.4GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6592M processor
- Mali 450 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels) 294 ppi
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, Miracast ready, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
- SRP: P4,999
The Cherry Mobile Flare S3, along with its new offerings will be available sometime this month or in May. So, what do you think about the device? Would you buy one?