Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC made some improvements with the last year’s HTC One M8. The company recently announced the HTC One M8s. This device now has a new chipset and new front and back cameras.
HTC One M8s
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor (1GHz Quad Core Cortex A-53 and 1.7GHz Quad Core Cortex A-57)
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch Full HD Super LCD3 display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,840 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
No word yet about its availability but it has a price tag of 380 Euros.