The Samsung Galaxy E5 is one of the two mid range Galaxy E Series now available in the Philippines. It has a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, a quad core processor, 8 megapixel camera and running Android 4.4 Kitkat. Unlike its bigger sibling, the Samsung Galaxy E7, it does not have LTE connectivity.
- 1.2GHz Quad Core processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display (720 x 1280 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,400 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
The Samsung Galaxy E5 is now available on Samsung stores and retailers for P12,990. Please do share your experience with us if you already bought one.