Aside from the Lenovo Vibe Shot, the company has also unveiled a phablet called the Lenovo A7000. It has a 5.5-inch display, an Octa Core processor, and LTE connectivity. One feature that stands out – it is equipped with Dolby ATMOS surround sound technology, a first in a smartphone.
- 1.5GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6752m processor
- Mali T760MP2 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels) 267 ppi
- Dolby ATMOS surround sound
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,900 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
Here’s a hands on video of the Lenovo A7000 from Android Authority:
The Lenovo A7000 will be available within this month. No word about its local availability.