Oppo has announced its new mid range offering, the Oppo Mirror 3. This smartphone is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor.
Oppo Mirror 3:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 4.7-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual Standby, Dual SIM
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with ColorOS
The Oppo Mirror 3 has price tag of $280 or P13,000. No word of its international availability.