This phone was not shown at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas but it was still announced. Samsung announced the Samsung Galaxy Grand Max, a mid range smartphone with LTE capabilities.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Max:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- Adreno 306 graphics
- 1.5GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5.25-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
It is now available in South Korea starting today. There’s a great possibility that it will be available in other markets soon.