Novo7 Tech, the exclusive distributor of Meizu smartphones in the Philippines has been teasing the MX4’s bigger sibling, the Meizu MX4 Pro. The company has announced that it will be coming to the Philippines first quarter of 2015. Let’s take a look at the specs.
Meizu MX4 Pro:
- Exynos 5 Octa 5430 processor (2GHz Quad Core Cortex A15 and 1.5GHz Quad Core Cortex A7)
- Mali T268 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 16/32/64GB internal memory
- 5.5-inch Quad HD Sharp IPS LCD display (2530 x 1536 pixels) 546 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Retina Sound Hi-Fi (High Fidelity) audio
- 20.7 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX 220 camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, Beidou
- 3,350 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Flyme 4.0 UI
Here’s a first impressions video of the Meizu MX4 Pro from Android Authority.
Want to ask something? Tweet and follow @immarkmarcelo on Twitter and Instagram.