The Lumia 730’s twin brother, the Nokia Lumia 735 is now official in the Philippines. Difference between these two phones are very minimal. The Lumia 735 has a nano SIM slot instead of a dual SIM slot on the Lumia 730. This phone also has LTE connectivity compared to the Lumia 730’s HSPA+ connectivity.
Nokia Lumia 735:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Adreno 305 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 4.7-inch HD AMOLED display (1280 x 720 pixels) 312ppi with ClearBlack display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 6.7-megapixel rear facing camera with Carl Zeiss lens, autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with wide angle lens
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- 2,200 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Windows Phone 8.1
The Nokia Lumia 735 will be available exclusively at Globe’s MySuperPlan 1200. Here’s a short video review of the new Lumia smartphone by British tech blog Recombu.