It seems like LTE is the name of the game now for local smartphones. After recent announcements from competitors Starmobile and Torque Mobile of their LTE capable smartphone, O+ USA announced on their Facebook page the O+ EVO 4G. We think this will compete with the Torque Droidz Punch LTE which was announced yesterday. Although O+ USA has not revealed the full specs just yet, we believe that the 65-bit processor on the poster is Mediatek’s newest quad core MT6735 64-bit chip but that has to confirmed.
O+ EVO 4G:
- 1.5GHz Quad Core Mediatek MT6735 64-bit processor (to be confirmed)
- Mali T720 graphics (to be confirmed)
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- scratch resistant glass
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
Specs are impressive but what about the price? It will priced P7,995 once it arrives within this month. Our Chirstmas is merrier this time around with more LTE capable but affordable local smartphones coming out!