We’ve known O+ USA as “expensive” compared to other local players. So we were surprised when they officially announced the O+ 360 for only P6,390. Specs might be on the norm and right on the price but it has a standout feature. The back cover is touch enabled which means it acts like a some sort of a trackpad like what we see on Blackberry phones. You can use this feature when browsing the web, scrolling up and down on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and looking at your photos on the gallery.
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Mediatek MT6582 processor
- Mali 400MP graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch qHD IPS LCD display (960 x 540 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM (regular + mini), Dual Standby
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,000 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
- SRP: P6,390
As for the availability, O+ said it will be available within this month. Yes, it is the last week on November starting today so we are expecting this on the store shelves within this week. There’s another smartphone called the O+ 360 Extreme and by the word “Extreme” expect the specs to be mouthwatering. According to our source, it has an Octa Core processor, 2GB RAM, 5.5-inch display, 13 megapixel camera and an accessory called O+ Tag. We’ll give you more details about this phone pretty soon. Let’s just hope it won’t be above 10k mark.