Leading local smartphone/tablet brand Starmobile has announced in a media event the Starmobile Up Snap. The company will be classifying its smartphones depending on the price range. The Up series will be the midrange segment and the Up Snap will be the addition to the growing Up line along with newbies Starmobile Up Lite and Up Mini.
The Up Snap uses a unique technology called Ultrpixels on the rear camera which is similar to the HTC One M8. Other specs are midrange including a quad core processor and a 5-inch display.
Starmobile Up Snap:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Broadcom processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch FWVGA IPS LCD display (854 x 480 pixels)
- scratch resistant glass
- 8 megapixel Ultrapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with autofocus
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,900 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
Starmobile has not given any price and availability details just yet.