Chinese smartphone maker Meizu has just announced another smartphone with killer specs. Folks, meet the Meizu MX4 Pro. This smartphone is the Meizu MX4 on steroids with better specs and bigger in size.
Meizu MX4 Pro:
- Exynos 5 Octa 5430 processor (2GHz Quad Core Cortex A15 and 1.5GHz Quad Core Cortex A7) processor
- Mali T268 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 16/32/64GB internal memory
- 5.5-inch Quad HD Sharp IPS LCD display (2530 x 1536 pixels) 546 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Retina Sound Hi-Fi (High Fidelity) audio
- 20.7 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX 220 camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, Beidou
- 3,350 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Flyme 4.0 UI
The Meizu MX4 Pro will be available first in China on December 6 and has an SRP of CNY 2,499 or P18,000.