Novo7 Tech, the Philippine distributor of various Chinese smartphones such as Zopo, THL and Oppo has offcially announced the Meizu MX4. This is the successor of last year’s MX3 which Novo7 Tech also sells. The company is the exclusive distributor of Meizu smartphones to the Philippines.
Novo7 Tech Executive Adrian Lim proudly presents the Meizu MX4 to tech bloggers and guests in a small event yesterday. To all our fellow techies and gadget geeks, please do watch as Mr. Lim performs a live demo of the MX4’s capabilities. Please scroll down.
- Octa Core Mediatek MT6595 processor (2.2GHz Quad Core Cortex A17 and 1.7GHz Quad Core Cortex A7)
- PowerVR G6200 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32/64GB internal memory
- 5.36-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels) 418 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Aircraft-grade aluminum frame
- 20.7 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX 220 camera with Exymor RS BSI sensor, autofocus and dual tone LED flash
- 2.1 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, QZSS
- 3,100 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Flyme UI 4.0
- SRP: P14,990 (16GB version) and P16,990 (32GB version)
- Status: Available with limited stocks at Novo7 Tech stores.