Last week, local Android smartphone and tablet maker Cherry Mobile surprised everyone when it announced four new devices running Microsoft’s operating system, Windows. One of which is the Cherry Mobile Alpha Morph, the company’s first all-in-one PC. When we say all-in-one PC, its is a device works as a laptop but has the portability of a tablet. The screen can be detached from the keyboard too.
Cherry Mobile Alpha Morph specs:
- 1.33GHz Quad Core Intel Z3735D processor
- Intel HD graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 10-inch HD IPS LCD display
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- 2 megapixel rear facing camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth 2.0, USB OTG
- 8,000 mAh battery
- Windows 8.1
The Cherry Mobile Alpha Morph will be priced for only P11,999 and it will be available later this month.