Alcatel has been releasing a lot of smartphones to the local market lately hoping to get a good amount of market share that is ruled by Samsung and the local brands. The company has just released the One Touch Idol 2 Mini S, one of the second generation of Idol line up of smartphones. This smartphone has LTE connectivity and a very competitive price.
Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 Mini S specs:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4 or 8GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 4.5-inch qHD IPS LCD display (960 x 540 pixels) 245 ppi
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.3 Jellybean upgradable to Android 4.4 Kitkat
The Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 Mini S has an SRP of P11,999 and it is now available on Alcatel stores and retailers.