HTC has announced its new phablet called the HTC Desire 820. It is the first smartphone powered Qualcomm’s new 64-bit Octa Core chipset! HTC claims it has the best selfie camera too.
HTC Desire 820 specs:
- 64-bit Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor (1.5GHz Quad Core Cortex A53 and 1GHz Quad Core Cortex A53)
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch HD LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels) 267 ppi
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,600 mAh Li-Po battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Sense UI 6
Here’s a hands on video from Pocketnow
The HTC Desire 820 comes with variety of two tone colors and all are in glossy finish – Marble White, Santorini White, Tangerine White, Saffron Grey, Flamingo Grey, Blue Mist and Monarch Orange. The only color with matte finish is Tuxedo Grey. It will be available in the market in October.