Oppo has announced an afforable smartphone with LTE connectivity called the Oppo Neo 5. The smartphone was announced recently in an event in Malaysia.
Oppo Neo 5 specs:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS LCD display (854 x 480 pixels) 218 ppi
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 1,900 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 4.3 Jellybean with ColorOS 1.4
The Oppo Neo will be available first in Malaysia this week and hopefully other Asian countries will follow soon.