Samsung has finally announced the much-talked about smartphone with a metal body- the Samsung Galaxy Alpha. This smartphone has a 4.7-inch HD display, an Octa Core processor, 32GB of non expandable storage and a 12 megapixel rear facing camera. It is also said to rival the upcoming Apple iPhone 6 which is set to unveil next month with the same 4.7-inch display.
Samsung Galaxy Alpha specs:
- Octa Core (1.8GHz Quad Core + 1.3GHz Quad Core) Exynos 5 Octa 5430 processor
- Mali T628 MP6 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- 4.7-inch HD Super AMOLED display (1280 x 720 pixels) 320 ppi
- 12 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Fingerprint sensor
- Heart rate monitor
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 1,860 mAh battery
- Android 4.4.4 Kitkat
The Samsung Galaxy Alpha will be available in Charcoal Black, Dazzling White, Frosted Gold, Scuba Blue, and Sleek Silver. It is said to be available next month.