LG’s newest flagship, the G3 is now available on Globe’s Postpaid services. Get the G3 FREE when you subscribe to Globe’s MySuperPlan 1799 with a 30-month lock in period.
If, however, you prefer a shorter contract time, the G3 is still available on MySuperPlan 1799 with a 24 month contract and a cash out of P4,800. You can also get a lower plan for the G3 at Plan 1299 and 999 with a cash out of P11,000 (Plan 1299) and P14,000 (Plan 999).
LG G3 specs:
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Adreno 330 graphics
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS LCD display (1440 x 2560 pixels) 534 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with Laser Autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization and Dual LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, USB OTG (on-the-go)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat