Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi has just announced their new flagship smartphone, the Mi 4. The company claims that it is the fastest smartphone in the world. The Mi 4, just like the Mi 3 before it, looks like the Apple iPhone 5s. The company really admires Apple so much that even their launch event looks like an Apple-themed event.
Xiaomi Mi 4 specs:
- 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Adreno 330 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 16/64 internal memory, no expandable storage
- 5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 1920 pixels) 441 ppi
- IP67 certified – water and dust resistant
- 13 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX214 camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,080 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Mi UI
The Xiaomi Mi 4 will land first on its home country China. The rest of the world will follow soon.