In an event held last Saturday at the SM Mall of Asia, Lenovo Mobile Philippines introduced two new gadgets. One of which is the Lenovo S850. The phone targets the fashionista crowd with its very stylish design and sophisticated look. The body is made of glass front and back.
Lenovo S850 specs:
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Mediatek MT6582 processor
- Mali 450MP2 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels) 294ppi
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
The Lenovo S850 is now available at Lenovo stores and retailers for P13,999. On our opinion it is quite expensive considering the specs. Other alternatives you might want to check out is the MyPhone Rio which has the same specs minus the 13 megapixel camera for only P4,999 or the Starmobile Turbo (same specs and with 12 megapixel camera) for only P6,990.