LG has announced the lower spec version of the flagship LG G3. Folks, meet the LG G3 Beat (for Asia) or the LG G3 S (for Europe)! LG opted not to call this phone “mini” because this phone is not small. In fact, the phone sports a 5-inch HD IPS LCD display. It almost has the features of the current flagship G3 like the laser autofocus on the camera.
LG G3 Beat specs:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Adreno 305 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1280 pixels) 294ppi
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with laser autofocus and LED flash
- 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,540 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
The LG G3 Beat will be available first in South Korea, LG’s home country this month and the rest of Asia next month. It will also come in Europe as LG G3 s.