The battle of “mini” versions of their flagship counterparts continues with the unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini. Just like most other mini versions, specs remains to be a step down from the current flagship. This mini version sports the same features of the S5 like the fingerprint scanner, heart rate monitor and its water and dust resistance.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini specs:
- 1.4GHz Quad Core processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 4.5-inch Super AMOLED HD display (1280 x 720 pixels) 326 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2.1 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, Infrared Port
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,100 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
The Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini will have different specs depending on the market. There will be a dual SIM version, a 3G only version and LTE version. It is expected to be available in Russia this month and the rest of the world pretty soon. It will come in Charcoal Black, Shimmery White, Electric Blue, and Copper Gold.