Acer has recently made a first in the mobile phone industry. Meet the Acer Liquid X1, the world’s first Octa Core smartphone with LTE connectivity. Chipset maker Mediatek has already announced an Octa Core chip with LTE capabilities earlier this year and Acer was the first to release a smartphone with this chipset.
Acer Liquid X1 specs:
- 1.7GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6592 processor
- Quad Core Mali 450MP graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5.7-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1280 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,700 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
We will have a glance of the Acer Liquid X1 at the upcoming COMPUTEX 2014 in Taipei, Taiwan this month. Acer said it will be available 3rd quarter of this year.