Huawei Philippines has recently introduced the Huawei Ascend G6. It was first unveiled in Mobile World Congress at Barcelona, Spain. The one that was introduced there was LTE capable but we found out that the local Ascend G6 will be 3G/HSDPA only.
Huawei Ascend G6 specs:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 4.5-inch qHD IPS LCD display (960 x 540 pixels) 245ppi
- 8 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX 134 camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 3G/HSDPA, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.3 Jellybean with Emotion UI 2.0
The Huawei Ascend G6 is now available locally for P8,990. Good pricing indeed!