Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi has officially entered in the growing tablet market with the Xiaomi Mi Pad. This is the company’s first tablet offering ever since they started.
Xiaomi Mi Pad specs:
- 2.2GHz Quad Core NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor
- NVIDIA Kepler graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16/64GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 7.9-inch IPS display (2048 x 1536 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 8 megapixel rear facing Sony camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- 6,700 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Mi UI
No date yet for a global release but obviously, China will take its first look at the tablet. Xiaomi is planning to enter the Philippine market soon so expect this tablet to be coming to our shores as well.