The Lenovo S5000 is a midrange 7-inch tablet which has 3G connectivity. The tablet was announced September of last year in 2013 IFA in Germany. The tablet also comes in WiFi only model.
Lenovo S5000 specs:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Mediatek processor
- PowerVR SGX544MP2 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 7-inch IPS LCD display (1280 x 800 pixels) 216 ppi
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus
- 1.6 megapixel front facing camera
- HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG (on-the-go)
- 3,450 mAh battery
- Android 4.2 Jellybean upgradable to Android 4.3 Jellybean
The Lenovo S5000 is now available on Lenovo stores and retailers. Kimstore is selling the said tablet for P11,900.