Half French, half Chinese smartphone manufacturer Alcatel has released tons of new phones at the recently concluded Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, Spain. One of which is the Alcatel One Touch Pop S3. It is one of the smallest handset (4-inch display) with LTE connectivity.
Alcatel One Touch Pop S3 specs:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 4-inch TFT WVGA display (400 x 800 pixels) 233 ppi
- 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash
- VGA front facing bata
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.3 Jellybean
The Alcatel One Touch Pop S3 will be available in Q1 2014.