MyPhone has just unveiled their first Octa-core powered smartphone at the MyPhone Youth Congress happening on SMX Convention Center in Pasay City. Folks, meet the MyPhone Infinity! The Infinity is set to compete with Starmobile’s Diamond X1, Cherry Mobile’s Cosmos Z2 and THL’s T100 Monkey King 2.
MyPhone Infinity specs:
- 1.7GHz Octa-core Mediatek MT6592 processor
- Mali 450 MP graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, no expandable storage
- 5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 16 megapixel front facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
Photo from Noypigeeks
As of this writing, MyPhone has not released the price of this smartphone. Date of release is also unknown. We also don’t have any information about the battery. We will update you guys if we got more information.