BlackBerry is also present at the annual MWC (Mobile World Congress) in Barcelona, Spain. The company unveiled a midrange smartphone – BlackBerry Z30. The company’s CEO John Chen also announced another smartphone called the BlackBerry Q20, a smartphone with a physical QWERTY keyboard coming later this year.
BlackBerry Z3 specs:
- 1.2GHz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8GB of internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 5-inch qHD display (960 x 540 pixels)
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera
- 1.1 megapixel front facing camera
- HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 OS
The BlackBerry Z3 will be initially available in Indonesia in April 2014. BlackBerry still has strong presence in Indonesia and some African countries.