A few days ago, Cherry Mobile has been teasing a smartphone with a huge 4,000 mAh battery which reminds us of Cloudfone’s 4,500 mAh battery smartphone, the Thrill 530 qx.
But Cherry Angel, Cherry Mobile’s reseller, was such a spoiler and leaked out photos of a smartphone called the Cherry Mobile Fuze. Let’s check out the specs!
Cherry Mobile Fuze:
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Mediatek MT6582 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch FWVGA display (854 x 480 pixels)
- Asahi Dragontrail scratch resistant glass
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with flash
- 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- HSPA+, Bluetooth, WiFi, USB OTG (on-the-go)
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
Cherry Angel has even posted a photo of its Antutu score of 16,697, an indication that the smartphone has a capable quad core chipset. The reseller has also indicated the SRP of the device – P5,499. Wow! That’s pretty affordable considering its monster battery and quad core processing power. Cherry Angel is already selling the Cherry Mobile Fuze. If you are willing to buy this one, better head on to their store in 168 Mall in Binondo, Manila.
Photo source: Cherry Angel