Lenovo Mobile Philippines has formally announced the Lenovo K910 or better known as Lenovo Vibe Z to the local market. This is the company’s first LTE capable device and sports the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor present on other competing flagship smartphones like the LG G2, Sony Xperia Z1, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Let’s check out the specs!
Lenovo Vibe Z specs:
- 2.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- Adreno 330 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 1920 pixels) 400 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.3 Jellybean
It is now available on Lenovo stores and retailers for P24,999.