Samsung has recently announced the affordable version of the iconic Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo comes with a smaller 5.5-inch screen and still with S Pen. It also has 3G, LTE and Dual SIM versions. Now let’s check out the specs.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo specs:
- 1.6GHz Dual Core processor (3G version)
- Samsung Exynos Hexa core processor – 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortez A7 and 1.7GHz Dual Core Cortex A15 (LTE version)
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display (720 x 1280) 267 ppi
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi Direct, WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth, NFC, Infrared Port
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,100 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
Here is a hands on video of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo:
No price yet but it is expected to be released this month.