Kata Digital has been getting attention lately after they started the year with a bang. After Kata has stepped in to the spotlight with the launch of the Kata i3. Buyers are also curious the rest of Kata’s product line up. The company has lend us their tablet offering, the Kata Fishtab 3. Let’s proceed with the unboxing!
Related article – Kata i3 Review
Kata Fishtab 3 specs:
- 1.8GHz Quad Core Rockchip 3188 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 7.9-inch LG IPS LCD display (1028 x 768 pixels)
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, 3G via 3G dongle, USB (On-The-Go) OTG capable
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,400 mAh Li-Po battery
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
- SRP: P7,699
Box, USB cable, Adapter, Manuals, Unit itself
- They do really love Apple. Even the box looks like the iPad’s box.
- The Kata Fishtab 3 is the lost twin of the Apple iPad Mini.
- Just like the iPad Mini, the chassis is made of aluminum.
- The display, for us, is quite low but its understandable considering the price.
- Beautiful tablet!
Full review coming up in a few days. A more detailed review and unboxing will be up in Unbox.ph.
Kata is currently having a promo for the Fishtab 3. If you buy now until January 31, 2014, you will get a free screen protector, a leather case and Divoom bluetooth speakers. Wow! According to Kata officials, the Divoom speakers costs around P1,600 while the leather case is around P1,000. So, you’ll P2,600 worth of items free! Go to your nearest Kata stores and kiosks now!
This how the leather case for the Fishtab 3 looks like:
These are the list of Kata stores and kiosks:
- SM MegaMall
- SM City North Edsa
- SM City Sta Mesa
- SM City Fairview
- SM Southmall
- SM City Marikina
- SM Marikina
- SM Manila
- SM City Sta Rosa
- SM City Pampanga
- Isetann Recto
- Robinsons Place Imus
- Starmall Shaw
- Forum Robinsons Pioneer
- Robinsons Place Lipa