Finally, Lenovo has unveiled their first smartphone with LTE! Meet the Lenovo Vibe Z. The Lenovo Vibe Z (or K910) is a 5.5-inch smartphone powered by Qualcomm’s processor found on the Galaxy Note 3. It seems that Lenovo’s inspiration is coming from Samsung. Although the design is a far from Samsung’s Galaxy Note 3 or the Galaxy S4 but the inspiration comes from Samsung’s style of offering protective cases. It comes with a Samsung inspired S Cover style with has a small window to view the clock, incoming calls and texts. Yes, you can take calls without opening the cover by just swiping across the small window. So far, Lenovo was the second manufacturer to adopt that idea after LG (which also comes with LG G2 free here in the Philippines).
Lenovo Vibe Z specs:
- 2.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- Adreno 330 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5.5 inch full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 1920 pixels) 401 ppi
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS,
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
So far there is no price, details about the battery and availability yet. But Lenovo’s homebase in China will be accepting pre-orders soon for their Chinese customers.