Local smartphone maker, Cherry Mobile, posted a picture on their Facebook page of the another upcoming smartphone, the Cherry Mobile Rave 2.0. This is the first smartphone from a local brand that comes with NFC. The company has also bundled with free speakers. For those who might be wondering what NFC (Near Field Communication) is, it is a technology that gives your device the capability to transfer files by just tapping your device to another device with NFC.
Cherry Mobile Rave 2.0 specs (incomplete)
- 1.2GHz Quad Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 5.3-inch qHD IPS LCD display (960 x 548 pixels)
- 12 megapixel front facing camera
- 2 megapixel rear facing camera
- 3G, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
The SRP – P8,999. Nice! Specs are close to Cloudfone Thrill 530qx which has a monstrous 4,500 mAh battery. I have no idea yet how big the battery of the Rave 2.0 is. The battery size can be a deal breaker for some (that includes myself). Anyway, I am thrilled to get a hands on review on this phone soon.