Gionee is relatively a newcomer in the local smartphone market but they have been around for 10 years. They have been present on other countries and has established a significant number of market share in their home country China and neighbor India. Anyway, Gionee has just introduced their 2013 flagship – Gionee ELife E6. This phone really looks like the iPhone 5s!
- 1.5GHz quad core MediaTek MT6589T processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, no expandable storage
- 5 inch Full HD LTPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 resolution) 441 ppi
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, back side illumination (BSI) and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, WiFi Direct, WiFi hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS
- 144 x 69 x 7.7mm
- 2,020 mAh battery
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
- SRP: P18,999
Pricey? Well, according to Gionee, they want it to be strategically priced in between well known brands like Apple and Samsung and local brands like MyPhone, Starmobile and Cherry Mobile. They said, the Gionee ELife E6 offers the same features found in the Samsung Galaxy line at a lower price but it has an excellent build quality and premium feel compared to local brand’s flagship.