HTC re-enters entry level market with the HTC Desire 300. The company hopes to capture a bigger chunk of the market with its much lauded design of the HTC One to a much affordable handset.
HTC Desire 600 specs:
- 1GHz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 64GB
- 4.3 inch WVGA display (800 x 480 pixels)
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera
- VGA front facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- 1650 mAh battery
- Android with HTC Sense UI
It will be launched in October 2013. Pricing and availability has not been disclosed yet.