Throwback? Flip phones are returning to the smartphone scene. Samsung has unveiled two new Android phones with flip form factor – the Samsung Hennessy and Samsung Galaxy Golden. I came to wonder why are they bringing back form factors of the old. Let’s get into specs.
Samsung Hennessy specs
- 1.2GHz Quad Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- MicroSD slot memory expansion
- Dual 3.3 inch LCD display (320 x 480 pixels)
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera with LED flash
- 1,500 mAh battery
- Android 4.1Jellybean
Samsung Galaxy Golden specs:
- 1.7GHz dual core processor
- Two 3.7 inch AMOLED displays
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera
- LTE support
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
The Samsung Hennessy is heading for China while the Galaxy Golden is heading for South Korea. No word yet if its going to be available internationally.