The Lumia smartphone with aluminum casing is coming to our shores! The Nokia Lumia 925 shares the same specs with the former flagship, the Nokia Lumia 920. Differences though is the 925 has a slimmer and lighter body.
Let’s get to the specs first.
- 1.5 Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 processor
- Adreno 225 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, no expandable storage
- 4.5 inch AMOLED with ClearBlack and Puremotion HD (1280 x 768 pixels) 332 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with Pureview Technology, autofocus and dual LED flash
- 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth, 3.0, NFC
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS support
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Windows Phone 8
Product launch will be on August 1. No word on pricing and probably it will be also announced during the event. Now the question is, would you like to buy this or just wait for the Nokia Lumia 1020 to come?