Nokia has been making really nice polycarbonate body Lumia phones. Today, Nokia breaks the trend with the launching of Nokia Lumia 925. It shares the same specs with the current flagship Nokia Lumia 920 – processor, screen size, RAM, and battery. The big difference is the aluminum body which is lighter and thinner and a better camera.
The camera is the main selling point of the device. It sports the same 8.7 Megapixel camera from the Lumia 920 but the Lumia 925 has an added a sixth glass element to the five lens of the Carl Zeiss optics. It is said will improve sharpness also with the help of the standard optical image stabilization feature of the phone. Another added features of the camera is the Smart Cam app developed by Nokia. It allows you take 10 images in a burst and offers several options like Best Shot, Action Shot, and Motion Focus which is a similar feature from Samsung Galaxy S4.
Here is a rundown of specs for the Nokia Lumia 925
– 4.5-inch AMOLED display with ClearBlack Technology, 768 x 1280 resolution at 332 ppi
– Gorilla Glass 2
– 1.5GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
– 1GB RAM
– 16 GB internal storage
– 8.7 Megapixel rear facing camera with Carl Zeiss optics, Back Side Illumination (BSI), autofocus, Pureview Technology and dual LED flash
– 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
– LTE, HSPA+, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, NFC
– 2,000 mAh battery
– Window Phone 8
The Nokia Lumia 928 will be available in June starting in Europe and China.