Nokia has just unveiled the Nokia Lumia 928 exclusive to US carrier Verizon. The Lumia 928 has all the features and imaging capabilities of the Lumia 920. Physically, the big difference of the Lumia 928 from the 920 is its thinner and lighter plus its more squared with sharper lines making it more classy-looking. No, this is not the much talked about aluminum-cased Lumia because its made of the same material – polycarbonate.
Imaging capabilities has been upgraded as well because it now has Xenon flash, The Lumia 928 still has the same imaging features of the Lumia 920 especially its low light capabilities.
Here is a short rundown of features of Nokia Lumia 928
– 4.5-inch OLED display, 768 x 1280 resolution with 332ppi
– Gorilla Glass
– 1.5Ghz Dual Core Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon processor
– Adreno 225 GPU
– 1GB RAM
– 32 GB internal storage
– 8.7 Megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss Lens, Xenon Flash and Pureview Technology
– 1.2 Megapixel front facing camera capable of 720p video
– LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth,NFC
– 2,000 mAh battery
– Windows Phone 8
On Tuesday, Nokia is going to hold an event in London on Tueday to announce the new Lumia series so stay tuned if this phone will be available worldwide. Many are also awaiting of the much talked about aluminum-cased Lumia. It is said to be unveiled in London.
Here is a video of the new Nokia Lumia 920: