Honor Philippines is gearing up to launch its latest phone to the local market – the Honor 10 Lite.
Launched back in November 2018, the Honor 10 Lite features a much smaller notch which is reduced to a water drop design. We are sure what memory configuration which will come to the Philippines but there are serveral memory options such as 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM or 6GB RAM with 64/128GB ROM. It is also running Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.
Honor 10 Lite specs:
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor
- Mali G51 MP4 graphics
- 6GB RAM with 64/128GB internal storage or 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.21-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- 13MP (f/1.8 aperture) + 2MP (depth sensor) rear facing camera
- 24 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- 3,400 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9
It is rumored that the launch will be on January 25, 2019. We will try to cover the said event and find out about the price and availability.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: