Vivo announced another entry level smartphone called the Vivo Y93s. The new phone is powered by Mediatek’s Helio P22 chipset paired with 4GB RAM. It has a 6.2-inch display, dual cameras and running Android 8.1 Oreo.
Vivo Y93 specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P22 processor
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.2-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1520 pixels)
- 13MP (f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (depth sensor) dual rear cameras
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Face Unlock
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,030 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS
The Vivo Y93s is priced at 1,698 Chinese Yuan and it is now available in China.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: