Pocophone has recently released the Developer ROM or the Beta ROM for F1 users.
Some of the new features are:
- Android 9 Pie experience
- Adds 960 FPS slow-motion video and Super low-light mode
- System optimization
- Fix for screen flickers while unlocking
How to switch from Global Stable to Beta?
- Download the Developer ROM from this link: https://goo.gl/i6SsnQ (1.7GB)
- Place the downloaded ROM on the Internal Storage of your Pocophone F1.
- Go to Settings
- Select ‘About Phone’
- Click ‘System Update’
- Then press the ‘three dots’ icon at the top-right corner
- Select ‘Choose update package’
- Then select the Developer’s ROM you downloaded.
*Your device will reboot and it will start flashing the new ROM.
Today, an update to the Beta ROM was released with the version 8.12.7. So don’t forget to check for update after switching to Beta.
- Make sure to backup all your data to external storage
- Make sure to have plenty of battery life because the switching might take few minutes to complete
- Some features might not work in MIUI Developer ROM.
- Please think twice before flashing.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: