We thought since the year is coming to an end, it will be also the end of announcements but HMD Global, the company behind Nokia smartphones has announced the Nokia 8.1.
This is actually not a new device, this the Chinese only Nokia X7 with a new naming scheme for the global market. The phone is still part of Google’s Android One program and is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 710 processor. Other specs include a 6.18-inch display, dual cameras and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Nokia 8.1 specs:
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- Adreno 616 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable memory via microSD up to 400GB
- 6.18-inch Full HD display (1080 x 2280 pixels)
- 12MP (f/1.8 aperture, dual pixel PDAF, OIS) + 13 MP rear facing cameras
- 20MP front facing
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- 3,500 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie
The Nokia 8.1 will be available by mid December for 399 Euros. We have no word yet as to this phone will be arriving the Philippines.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: