Meizu Philippines has officially announced the pre-order details for their new flagship smartphone – the Meizu 16th.
The Meizu 16th was equipped with a 6-inch display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, 12MP+20MP rear cameras, 20MP front camera, 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM, Face Unlock, a fingerprint scanner, and a 3,010mAh battery.
It is now available for pre-order until December 16 in all SM Cyberzone nationwide for only P24,990. It will come with a free Meizu Bluetooth speaker worth P2,000.
Meizu 16th Specs:
- 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (2160 x 1080 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-core processor
- Andreno 630 graphocs
- Android 8.0 Oreo with Flyme UI
- 64GB internal storage
- 6GB RAM
- 12MP (f/1.8) OIS + 20MP (f/2.6) rear cameras with 6-LED flash
- 20MP front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, Dual SIM
- Fingerprint (under display), Face Unlock
- Wi-Fi 802.11 а/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SDAS, QZSS
- USB 2.0 Type-C
- 3010mAh battery
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie