Realme, a sub brand of OPPO has officially entered in the Philippines. The company aims to target the youth market by offering a powerful phone with youthful vibe.
The company’s first smartphone offering is the Realme C1, an entry level smartphone. The device is powered by an octa core qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor paired with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. But the kicker here is the large 4,230 mAh battery. For an entry level phone, you also get AI scene detection for the dual 13 + 5 MP cameras.
Realme C1 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snadragon 450 processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.2-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1520 pixels)
- Corning Gzorila Glass 3
- 13MP (f/2.2 aperture, autofocus) + 2 MP (f/2.2 aperture, depth sensor)
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Face Unlock
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,230 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreowith ColorOS 5.2
The Realme C1 will be available via online store Lazada on December 5, 2018. It has the price tag of P5,990 but on December 5 at 12nn, Realme with offer the C1 as a special offer of Php 5,490. We have the Realme C1 on hand now and our first impressions will be out soon.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: